- Fuel and Motor Oil. Fuel may not be transferred from one container to another on Club property or on any boat tied to the dock. Disposal of motor oil and any other toxic materials on Club premises is strictly prohibited.
- Dock. Members may use the dock for temporary tie-up for the purpose of effecting repairs, loading or unloading provisions, or for the general wash-down of their yachts. Those who use the dock are responsible for cleaning the area and coiling the water hose.
- Overnight Tie-Up. Overnight tie-up at dock is permitted only with express permission by the Commodore or by the Steward if the Commodore is not available.
- Ramp. Only members may use the ramp to launch boats. Members may use the ramp only to launch boats which are owned or chartered by them; exceptions may be granted by the Commodore. "Personal watercraft" such as jet skis may not be launched from the WYC ramp.
- Use of Club Sailboats. The Junior Sailing Program has priority of use of the Club's sailboats. Certain of the Club's boats (including Rhodes 19s, designated 420s, Vanguard 15, and Optis) may be used by the general membership when the Junior Sailing Program is not in session. Please see the Steward before using the Club's boats.
- Damage to Club Property. Occasionally, boats (or other Club property) are damaged. Anyone who damages Club property is expected to report it to the Steward, and will be responsible to pay for repairs to the satisfaction of the Property Committee Chairman.
- Rack Storage. Rack space is assigned by the Treasurer on a first come, first served basis. Members may request rack storage beginning April 1 of each year. Boats on trailers or dollys must be parked in areas designated by the Steward. All boats must be removed from Club property by October 31 of each year.
- No Smoking. Smoking is not permitted in the clubhouse, on the porch, or on the dock.
Last updated 3:59pm on 13 August 2018